The Dude & I

Not even sure I should admit this because of the effect it might have on my man/hip cred score (which I would guess is somewhere in the low 60s), but up until last week I had never seen 'The Big Lebowski.'
I don't know why its taken me over 11 years to see the movie. If you knew me you'd figured I would have seen the movie long ago, maybe even in the theater. It seems like my kind of movie. And it was.
I love this movie. Its not a Top 10 movie. Yet. But it could get there with some more viewings. The cast is perfect, the script is divine, the music is amazing. I'm just waiting for the first time I can use "You're out of your element Donnie" at work, and I was humming 'Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)' in the shower this morning. [Which is a Kenny Rogers & First Edition song?!? Really.]
Now I have to start working on some of the other movies that some how slipped passed me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Houses Of The Holy, Led Zeppelin

Daylight Savings Vinyl